Travel Directions/Parking 30 West Monroe
We are located at 30 West Monroe, 4th floor. The entrance to Workspring is on Monroe near the corner of Monroe and Dearborn. Once inside the building, you will take the elevator to the fourth floor.
If you are arriving by car
There are a few pay lots in the general vicinity, including a garage in the lower level of our building with entrance on Dearborn ($45 per day; $27 with Workspring validation). Other neighboring garages can be found at 33 West Monroe or 131 South Dearborn.
*We also recommend visiting www.spothero.com to find the best parking deals in the neighborhood for the date and time you visit us.
If you are arriving by public transit
We are located in between the Monroe Blue Line “L” Stop and the Monroe Red Line Stop, just 3 blocks away from two Brown Line Stops – Madison/Wabash and Adams/Wabash and are easily reached by multiple bus lines. Visit www.transitchicago.com to view the trip planner if you need assistance.
If you are arriving by commuter train
From Union Station, Workspring is just under a mile away, and a quick 5 minute cab ride down Monroe St.
- If you prefer public transit, you can catch the 151 Bus on the corner of Canal and Jackson streets, and take it 10 minutes toward Belmont/Halsted. Get off at Dearborn and Monroe, and you have arrived!
- If it’s nice out (and your bags are not too heavy!), enjoy a 15 minute walk down Monroe St. to our address.
From Ogilvie Station, Workspring is also just under a mile away, and a quick 5 minute cab ride.
- If you prefer public transit, you can catch the 20 Bus on the corner of Washington and Canal streets, and take it 10 minutes toward Michigan Ave. Get off at Washington and Dearborn, and walk one block south to Dearborn and Monroe.
If you are traveling to Chicago by airplane
From Chicago’s Midway International Airport, Workspring is about 12 miles away. Travel by taxi cab can bring you right to our door, and should take about 25 minutes during non-rush hours.
- If you would prefer public transportation, or your arrival time is during rush hours, we recommend the Chicago “L” Orange Line, which costs $2.25 per ride and will take about 45 minutes.
- Exit the train at the Harold Washington Library stop, and walk north on State St. to Monroe St, turn left, and Workspring’s Inland Steel Builkding will be on your right, just west of the Bank of America Theater.
From Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport, Workspring is about 18 miles away. Travel by taxi cab can bring you right to our door, and should take about 30 minutes during non-rush hours.
- If you would prefer public transportation, or your arrival time is during rush hours, we recommend the Chicago “L” – Blue Line train, which costs $2.25 per ride and will take about 45 minutes.
- Exit the subway at the Monroe St. stop, and you will be right at the corner of Monroe and Dearborn streets – Workspring is right there!
*For more information on our city’s efficient public transit system to and from the airports, please visit http://www.transitchicago.com/airports/. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 800.605.9092. We will be happy to help.
To Midway from 30W Monroe on CTA
- Turn LEFT out the front entrance oCross State Street
- Turn RIGHT on WABASH
- You will see stairs up from the sidewalk with the train lines written on them
- Climb these stairs
- Purchase a Single Ride Ventra Ticket at the kiosk
- Ask a CTA attendant if you need assistance – the Ventra machine can be pretty moody
- Board the next ORANGE LINE to MIDWAY
- Enjoy the ride and debark at the end of the line
- Have a lovely trip!